Welcome to the 2023 Ongoing Participation Course Registration!
Participants will leave the course with a coaching toolbox filled with drills, skills, and positions.
This clinic will give you all the tools you need to hit the field with confidence as a community softball coach. Over the full day course, this in-class and in-gym/on-field clinic will help you:
- Understand the needs of the players you are coaching;
- Plan effective practices and lead your team in safe, age appropriate activities;
- To properly teach fundamental softball skills (throwing/receiving, fielding, hitting, bunting, baserunning, sliding, and pitching) and position-specific skills;
- Apply an ethical decision-making process to situations that may arise during your season;
- Prepare your team for game situations using basic defensive and offensive strategies with an understanding of the rules of the game.
June 10th - Donagh Regional School (PLEASE NOTE - Date change from the 11th to the 10th)
June 17th - Three Oaks Senior High
Required for all A level coaches at U7, U9, U11, U13, U15, and U17
Cost is $100 per course
Payment can be e-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org with password coaching
For additional information, please contact Kerri at email@example.com